The Operations department provides a full case management service to our customers. We operate multiple process workflows which dictate our operational procedures and service level agreements.
As a member of the Operations team, you will deal with a variety of tasks including arranging medical examinations on behalf of our customers, analysing and despatching medical reports, data input and arranging various rehabilitation and diagnostic procedures. All duties are time scaled and form part the basis of the company’s M I Reporting systems. The role will also include answering the telephone and procuring sensitive information including medical records and any other duties consummate to this position. We provide excellent customer service to all our customers and clients, ensuring a consistent and equal experience for all.
- English and Maths to G.C.S.E standard grade C or equivalent.
- Fully computer literate, including an excellent knowledge and use of Proclaim case management system
- Significant experience in administration and data input.
- Working in a pressurised environment with a high degree of accuracy.
Skills and Requirements:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Previous knowledge of the industry is desirable
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Communication and telephone skills
- Time manage and organise daily duties and maintain up to date diary systems
- Team Work
Salary: £18,000 +
(depending on experience)
20 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
Please send your CV to Paulryan@skmedical.co.uk