The Operations department provides a fully case managed service to our clients. We operate multiple process flows which dictate our operational procedures and service level agreements.
As a member of the Operations team, you will deal with a variety of tasks including arranging medical examinations on behalf of our stakeholders, analysing and despatching medical reports, data input and arranging various rehabilitation and diagnostic procedures.
The role will also include answering the telephone and procuring sensitive information including medical records and any other duties consummate to this position.
- English and Maths to G.C.S.E standard grade C or Equivalent.
- Significant experience dealing in administraton and Data input.
- Working in a pressurised environment with a high degree of accuracy.
Skills and Requirements:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Time manage daily duties and keep up to date with diaries and tasks.
- Team Work.
Salary: £14,000 +
(depending on experience)
Company Stakeholder Pension
20 days Annual leave + Bank Holidays
Please send your CV to Paulryan@skmedical.co.uk